made up fantasy

put on some makeup for the performances. though.. i darkened my brows and put black under my eyes afterwards.. ww. is this too much for daily wear? or is it just that i'm not used to seeing myself with makeup on. i'm lazy so i hate putting on makeup, plus i suck at it. but i kind of want to have those fierce dark eyed makeup look. i just don't know if it fits me at all.




cam-whoring just because i'm awesome! i wish.

Labels:

written on Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 5:20 PM by joko with 3 comments
At April 14, 2012 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Sparkling Tracksuit Girl said...

oh hayyy! I like it except the lower right picture LOL

I want to say..do what you want in terms of make up xP
If you feel like it--and if it it makes you feel good/look better, then yayayaya go for it!

But make up is annoying to apply and take off sometimes. I wore it yesterday and was really sleepy and fell asleep in it.
and it makes my skin feel more oily/causes more pimples

Sometimes make up improves confidence and sometimes fresh clean skin feels good too ~

 
At April 14, 2012 at 11:30 PM , Blogger joko said...

hahaha. ahh. question. when i put on makeup, i only do my eyes and darken my brows a bit. would that still make my skin feel oily and cause more pimples???

hmmm. i kind of want to start putting on makeup on a regular basis but i'm afraid if people will think i'm trying too hard.. i really hate the fact that their opinion matters to me, but i can't help it. it just does. ):

 
At April 15, 2012 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Sparkling Tracksuit Girl said...

Well, in the end, your skin might respond differently to make up than my skin. You sort of have to observe your skin and how it interacts with the make up to see if you need to address any oily skin/pimples/or yo might be just fine.

Ohh yeah, I know what you mean. I don't want people to think I'm trying to hard. It's like I'm all made up and they are just like..uhh nothing hahaa.
But you can still do light make up. That still makes a difference from zombie morning face to fresh lively face (if u recall those tumblr pics of girls who just woke up vs girls who get ready for school ahha)

I think its beacuse you haven't tried it that much and went for it--that's why their opinion matters to you and you feel self conscious.

You might find out that after doing it, people actually don't really care, might actually compliment you, or they do end up talking smack about you but you feel so damn good you don't give a shit what they think XP

 

Post a Comment